About the Glendale Young Professionals (GYP)
Glendale Young Professionals (GYP) is a program of the Glendale Chamber of Commerce that connects, develops, and empowers its members, while bridging the gap between generations and serving its community.
The GYP provides a wide range of exclusive opportunities and benefits to its members:
- Meet, mingle, and network with fellow young professionals
- Gain exclusive access to monthly events, mixers, and workshops
- Promote your business and your personal brand
- Grow as a professional and advance your career
- Learn from influential business, policy, and community leaders
- Have a voice in the local business community
- Enjoy all of the benefits of Glendale Chamber membership
The Glendale Chamber of Commerce is the voice of business in Glendale, CA and serves the city’s business community with networking, programs, advocacy, and promotional opportunities.
The GYP Council is the governing body of the Glendale Young Professionals (GYP) and is responsible for the planning, promotion, management, and development of the GYP’s programs and events.
Louie Sadd, Immediate Past Chair
Tamar Sadd, Events Chair
City of Glendale
Safarian & Baroian, LLP
HM Legal Group
My Glendale Florist
Willis Towers Watson
Antaeus Theatre Company
City of Glendale
City of Arcadia
New York Life
About the Glendale Chamber of Commerce
Glendale Young Professionals (GYP) is a program of the Glendale Chamber of Commerce. The Glendale Chamber of Commerce is dedicated to serving the needs of business and improving the quality of life in our community. Since its founding in 1910, the Glendale Chamber of Commerce has served as the city’s respected “Voice of Business.” The Chamber currently serves more than 850 member businesses and organizations, ranging from world-famous corporations with headquarters in Glendale to locally owned small businesses – and most everything in between.